jueves, 27 de marzo de 2014

The Liebster Award

 
The lovely Miriam from de The Beauty Pie has nominated me for de Liebster Award and I am really happy about it! So here we go...

The Liebster Award is an award given from blogger to blogger to help get recognition for blogs with less than 200 followers, and it is the perfect way to get more involved in the blogging community by passing the award on.

Basic Rules
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you asked
4. Nominate 11 other blogs that you love.
5. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.

11 Facts About Me:
1. Reading is one of my biggest passions.
2. I am a very fussy eater.
3. I need my daily fix of chocolate.
4. I am a crazy cat lady, yes I am.
5. I can't stand high temperatures, heat is not for me.
6. If there are a lot of options to choose from it is very likely I'll leave empty handed. 
7. I love silly jokes.
8. I love traveling and meeting new people and new places.
9. I am a very good baker but I can't cook properly.
10. I can't stand noisy people, it gets on my nerves.
11. Mimi Pompón is the name my great-grandmother used to call me.

Miriam's Questions:
1. What was your favorite vacation?
San Francisco! I would love to go back.
2. What is your favorite season? 
Autumn because I love the fall landscape and, what it's more important, it's my birthday!
3. How would you describe your style?
Simple and feminine.
4. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
Minnie Mouse.
5. What do/did you study?
I studied a degree in Economics.
6. Which blogs inspire you?
My favorite blogs are Vivianna Does Makeup, Lily Pebbles, Liana Beauty and Essie Button but I love to browse all around the web and discover new blogs.
7. Where do you love to shop?
Everywhere really but if I had to choose it would be ZARA.
8. Gold or silver?
Silver.
9.  What is your best childhood memory?
Dressing up for Carnivals.
10. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Paris, I don't think you could have enough of that city.
11. What is your favorite beauty product?
Mascara, it changes the complete face.

My nominations...
7. Spotted

My 11 questions to my lovely nominees:
1. Three makeup/skincare products you would take with you to a dessert island?
2. Which is the first blog you followed?
3. Which is your favourite lipstick colour?
4. Which is your favourite nail polish colour?
5. Shopping online or shopping in the physical store?
6. A place you would love to go?
7. How you would describe yourself just with one word?
8. Which is the first makeup product you bought for yourself?
9. What is your favorite TV series?
10. Beyonce or Rihanna?
11. Cats or dogs?

Don't forget to check out Miriam and the nomination, because they are all amazing.


2 comentarios:

  1. Gracias por tu nominacion !
    Voy a contestar mas tarde :)

    Voy a San Sebastian ! Un beso

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you for recommending me for this award! It was nice to do it and to know you as well! Thanks again, besitos, Barbara

    ResponderEliminar